Pages

Thursday 21 February 2013

Sticks and Stones.

Okay, I'm posting this here because my good IRL friend Molly hasn't read it yet. This here is the suicide note that I will be using for Matilda. the note that she is writing in the first chapter.
  Well Molly, here it is.

Never once have I ever felt this way. That my life is going no where, that I am not living the life I should be. Every day is the same bullshit and I'm done with it all, I don't want to hurt like this! Every time I turn the corner in the hallways at school I hear these words, words that are the reason as to why I'm writing this, and I will not put up with it anymore. Everyone looks at me as if I have a disease, they will come no where near me. It's not fucking contagious, I'm not contagious. No more days will pass and I will no longer feel like shit, whats done is done, I'm going to take care of this once and for all. I hope they are happy with what they've done to me, they've killed me. They've taken the joy from my life and have tormented me enough. THIS DYKE IS DONE! So I shall sleep, in hope that my soul finds release. 

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will kill a person.

   -Matilda.

No comments:

Post a Comment