Pages

Sunday 7 January 2018

I'm doing it again, aren't I?

Well, I thought I was done with being missing in action, but apparently I wasn't. I apologize for not being here as often, or at all basically. But now that I have recently gotten back into writing, I will get back into blogging. I know that it may not be as cool as it was a couple years back, but I guess I was never someone who was cool.

So, stay tuned and see what I have coming up. I'm going to be doing some new stuff, rather than just reviews and book tours. I'm going to share a couple different things. Things like what I like about some book, but I don't like about some books. Might even feature some new authors, as well as some of my favorite. Or maybe I will post about books that I am looking forward to reading.

But I do promise to be posting a bit more than What I have been.

Stay true to yourself, and you will shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment